General knowledge of weight capacities of trailers
• Flatbeds—it can legally carry loads that weigh from 45-48 thousands lbs.
• Extendable Flat or Stretch (40-44 thousand lbs. of legally allowable load)
• Dropdeck (44-46 thousand lbs of legal load capacity).
• Extendable Stepdeck (40-44 thousand lbs allowable load).
• Double Dropdeck (35-40 thousand lbs allowable weight).
• Double Extendible Drop (35-40 thousand lbs of allowable load).
• Double Drop or Lowboy (36-42 thousand lbs of allowable load).
* weights will vary from truck to truck
for more information contact Jose at email@example.com