Here is some general knowledge of weight capacities of trailers. Keep in mind that each truck and trailer will be different, but these weights will keep in the ballpark.
• Flatbeds—it can legally carry loads that weigh from 45-48 thousands lbs.
• Extendable Flat or Stretch (40-44 thousand lbs. of legally allowable load)
• Drop deck (44-46 thousand lbs of legal load capacity).
• Extendable Step deck (40-44 thousand lbs allowable load).
• Double Drop deck (35-40 thousand lbs allowable weight).
• Double Extendible Drop (35-40 thousand lbs of allowable load).
• Double Drop or Lowboy (36-42 thousand lbs of allowable load).
53’ or 48’ Vans – (42 – 44 thousand lbs. of allowable load)